(late T-T) Halloween post!

Happy late Halloween or what you celebrate if u do celebrate anything! :0
Today I will be posting about 2 *new* putties for Halloween: Witching hour and pumpkin patch.

Witching hour

Looks
I like the look of the putty!! the bats in the purple putty is really nice to look at and i love the tin!!!!!!!!1!
the purple putty goes well with the look of the tin I do have to say the name doesn’t fit much but whatever! 6/10

Texture
It is a nice texture once again the bats do poke u sometimes, but it is a little different and I like it.
5/10

Stretch
I do think this is a rather boring stretch. the bats make it look nice though like bats in a purple night sky! i do believe they could have made this a little more interesting like adding some glitter or moon/cloud charms but let me stop ranting and I have to rate this a 7/10

Overall!!
18/30 Not the best but a nice putty for Halloween

Pumpkin Patch

Looks I love the tin it looks so cool, and the putty looks cool too. not the most “pumpkin patchy” putty but it’s still nice! 4/10

Texture. oh boy this putty is horrible for texture. it’s weird and grainy with the little parts in it and I’m so disappointed it could’ve been a nice orange putty with a nice pumpkin charm in it but it’s some weird putty!! i am so sad but this is 1/10 ๐Ÿ™

Stretch once again horrible stretch!!! it’s so bad and it rips so fast I would say at least its tin looks nice :’)
2/10

7/10….. One of the WORST putties I own sadly but u can’t always have good ones so it’s okay but that’s sad for a Halloween limited!!

Overall rating for the putties I would say they are decent not putties I would get again but I would rather u get a good putty like gum baller avocado or something else don’t recommend sadly ๐Ÿ™

That’s all bye ๐Ÿ™‚